Enrollment ChecklistWe are delighted to welcome you to our vibrant school community and are excited to grow with your family for many years to come. In addition to your acceptance email from Rhea, this online resource will guide you through the process of successfully enrolling at Greensboro Montessori School. We’ve provided an easy-to-follow checklist and links to all the referenced forms. If you have never worked with fillable PDF forms before, please review the section at the bottom of this page called “Working with Fillable PDF Forms.” Please remember, your Agreement, deposit payment and all other forms are due two weeks from the date of your acceptance email.
Let’s get started!
- Sign and return your enrollment agreement. A link to your family’s Agreement was included in your acceptance email.
- If you are enrolling a Toddler or a three- or four-year-old Primary student, please choose your program. More specifically, please let us know how many days your child will attend each week and for how long your child will be with us each day. Please complete, sign and return our Program Election Form.
- Review your family’s custom tuition worksheet and information on the Tuition Refund Plan (TRP). A link to the tuition worksheet was included in your acceptance email and our brochure for the TRP lives here. Once you’ve chosen the payment plan that works best for you, please complete, sign and return our Payment Plan Election Form.
- If you select Payment Plan A, participation in the TRP is not required. Greensboro Montessori School strongly recommends all families participate in the TRP. However, if you want to forgo this service, please complete, sign and return our Waiver of Insurance for Payment Plan A formally opting out of the TRP.
- If you select Payment Plan B or C, you must register with Smart Tuition, our third-party tuition management program. Visit the Smart Tuition registration page and complete the section “For New Registrations.” Our “School Code” is 12677.
Other Helpful Files2017-18 Academic Calendar 2017-18 Academic Calendar – All-Day Toddler Summary of Tuition and Fees
Working with Fillable PDF Forms
Fillable PDF forms sometime open within an internet browser. Unfortunately, filling our fillable PDF forms within a browser is unreliable with your data sometimes getting lost in the saving and printing process. Rather than completing these forms in your browser, we recommend these steps.
- Download the form to your desktop.
- Open the form using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Do not open the form in your browser. Instead, open Acrobat Reader program, click on file/open and locate the form saved on your desktop. Alternatively, you can right click on the form and choose to “Open With” Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Fill out the form in Adobe Acrobat Reader. While you can complete a fillable PDF form while it is displayed in your internet browser, we strongly recommend that you not open fillable forms in your browser. You may have trouble printing and saving your completed forms from your browser.
- Save your completed PDF form to your desktop.
- Print, sign and return your completed form to the School. If you don’t have access to a printer, you may also email your completed PDF form as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will print the file and have a copy waiting for you to sign in the front office.