Middle School Open House
Inclement weather forecasted for Thursday, February 20 and Friday, February 21 has impacted our plans for our Middle School Open House. Hence, this event has been rescheduled for Sunday, March 1, as part of our All School, Spring Open House.
9 out of 10 graduates say they were better prepared for high school than other students in their class.
And that’s just the beginning.
97% of our graduates say they are successful adults because of their Montessori education. Our school is not about surviving hours of arbitrary homework or memorizing facts for the next test. It’s about completing meaningful work, unleashing academic excellence, and solving real-world problems.
Come experience education as it should be.
Did you know Greensboro Montessori School is…
- Obtainable. Middle School (what we call Junior High) tuition ranges from $9,396 to $18,792 when families apply for and receive need-based financial assistance.
- Our graduates’ average ACT score of 29 is eight points higher than the national average score of 21.
- Our graduates’ average, unweighted high school GPA is 3.8.
- 9 out of 10 graduates say they are very well prepared for the demands of high school.
- Our graduates earn an average of $82,500 in merit-based scholarship dollars over four years of college.
- Our graduates enter college with an average of 24 credits earned from AP and IB classes in high school.
- 97% of our graduates say their parents’ investment in their Montessori education was worth it.
- Character-Focused. Over half our graduates who attend public high schools also earn Service Learning Diplomas (250+ hours of service required). On average, only 30% of Guilford County Schools’ graduates earn service-learning recognition (either the Diploma or an Award acknowledging 100 hours of service).