ToddlerOur Toddler division serves students from 18 months to 3 years old in learning environments that encourage freedom of movement, an atmosphere of respect, and the growth of independence. We offer a variety of Toddler enrollment options based on families’ needs for their children:
- Our Half-Day classroom is open from 8:15 a.m. to 12 p.m. with three- and five-day enrollment options. The three-day option runs Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Our Academic-Day classroom is open from 8:15 a.m. to 3 p.m. with three- and five-day enrollment options. The three-day option runs Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Our All-Day classroom is open from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and is only available for five-day enrollment.
PrimaryOur Primary division serves students from 3 to 6 years old in learning environments that encourage students to explore, to cooperate, and to attain academic and social independence. The educational program is distinguished by a core curriculum where each student acquires and applies a breadth of skills during a three-year learning cycle.
We offer a variety of five-day Primary enrollment options:
- Our Half-Day enrollment is from 8:15 to 12 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Our Academic-Day enrollment is open from 8:15 to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Our Extended Care program offers before- and after-school care. Before-school care begins at 7:30 a.m. and after-school care is open until 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
While many students join our Primary division as preschoolers, their time in Primary will include their pre-K and kindergarten years. Most students graduating from our Primary division transition to first grade in our Lower Elementary division.