- Appointed 2011
- B.A. Music Composition and Voice, Shenandoah College and Conservatory of Music
- M.A. Music Composition, Eastman School of Music
- K-12 Music Education Certification, Nazareth College
- Music Improvisation Certification, Music for People 1995
- Years of Teaching Experience 27
Betsy Bevan leads the Greensboro Montessori world cultural music curriculum in the Primary through Upper Elementary classes. Students watch, listen, and read about a culture’s music and and then work to present a world music concert where they perform cultural songs, dances, story-dramas and play instruments from specific cultures. She leads concert performances several times a year with her students.
Read more about the GMS World Music Curriculum here.