- Appointed 2013
- AMS Montessori Infant Toddler Teaching Certification 2015
- B.A. Education and Human Development, Hampshire College
- Year of Teaching Experience: 7
Brooke Juneau joined the Toddler division in 2013. She has completed her Infant/Toddler Montessori through the NC Center for Montessori Teacher Education. She graduated from Hampshire College with a B.A. in Education and Human Development. Brooke is the mother of three boys. Her middle son, Hayden, graduated from Greensboro Montessori School in 2017. Brooke plays the guitar and loves singing with children. Brooke has a long history of working with young children in the Greensboro area.
- Montessori Metamorphosis
- Insatiable Curiosity: Why Does a Three Year Old Always Ask Why?
- So What’s This “Practical Life” All About?
- The Magic of Storytelling
- When Your Toddler Hits – A Lesson on Teaching Empathy
- Talking with Toddlers about the Transition to Primary
- Practical Life Activities in the Classroom and at Home