- Appointed 2014
- B.A. Interdisciplinary Studies – Art and Design, UNC Chapel Hill
- B.S. Social Work, UNCG
- Years of Teaching Experience: 8
Katherine Gwynn is the Art faculty for Primary, Lower, and Upper School students. She is a mixed-media artist and her art studio is filled with a variety of materials for creating. She connects closely with classroom faculty to support subjects areas children are studying in their classrooms. In her classes students are exposed to a wide variety of media, learn many Art styles and movements, specific artists and terminology and create original works of Art. She often supports the CASA program with enrichment activities. In addition to her regular class, she also maintains an Open Studio time for Upper Elementary students who are often engaged in elaborate projects.
- Directed Drawing in Primary
- The Symbiotic Relationship between Technology and Art at Greensboro Montessori School
- GMS Student Art Show Celebrates Youth Art Month
- Lower Elementary Art – Take a look at what has hatched!
- Montessori Art and Music…What a Lovely Melody!
- Collaborating in the Art Room
- Looks What’s Happening in the Art Room