- Appointed 2005
- AMS Montessori Primary Teaching Certification – NCMTE
- Taught in Primary 2006 – 2013 – GMS
- Director of Admission 2013 – Present
- B.A. Communication Studies, UNCG
- Teacher Service Representative to NCAIS
- AMS Accreditation Team Member
Rhea Egbert has been a Montessori parent, volunteer, board member, teacher and administrator at Greensboro Montessori School since 2002. Both her two children attended and graduated from the school. Rhea attended a Montessori school for one year in Richmond, Virginia.
Rhea conducts weekly tours for prospective families, annual information sessions for current families and assists families as they consider school options for their child. She shares her passion for the Montessori method with families.
- Viewing Photos of Your Child at School
- Honoring Peacemakers
- Classroom Design: Leading our Students to Purposeful Work
- Computational Thinking, Part Two: Bots vs. Drones
- Computational Thinking, Part One: At the Core of Montessori
- The Keys to Success: Structure and Freedom Together
- Montessori Alumni Visitor – Adele Hyman