- 18 months to 3 years
- 3 to 6 years
- Grades 1-3 and Grades 4-6
- Grades 7 – 9
Payment Plans & Finance Charges:
- Plan A: Payment is due in full on June 1. If payment is not received by June 10th, a $150 finance charge and insurance premium (TRP) will automatically be charged and the account will be changed to Plan C.
- Plan B: Quarterly Payment Option, Families may choose to pay in quarterly installments (June, Sept. Dec. & Mar.) There is a $50 annual finance charge for this service. This option requires the Tuition Refund Plan (TRP)
- Plan C: Monthly Payment Option, Families may choose to pay in twelve (12) monthly installments. Payments are due monthly June through May. There is a $150 annual finance charge for this service. This option requires the Tuition Refund Plan (TRP)
- All families choosing to pay in installments are required to enroll in the SMART Tuition Management program. Families can choose from a range of payment options and payment dates. The Finance Charge is paid per family, not per student.
- For families that want to bundle tuition, CASA and/or summer program fees, modified payment options are available. Please contact the Finance Office.
New Student Fee: The new student fee is a non-refundable, one-time $325 charge per new student payable at initial enrollment. The new student fee is separate from the Annual Tuition and is not credited to the Annual Tuition.
Before and After School-Care: Refer to our Extended Care information and registration documents for options.
Expenses NOT Included in Annual Tuition: Other possible school expenses may include book bags, field trips (day and overnight), Toddler & Primary snack weeks, and Upper Elementary & Middle School supplies.
Tuition Refund Plan (TRP): GMS participates in a tuition refund insurance plan through AWG Dewar. The TRP annual premium is paid with the Enrollment Agreement and is calculated as a percentage of tuition, as noted in the schedule above. TRP is recommended for all families, and it is required for families that choose to pay quarterly or monthly tuition installments. Once your family signs an Enrollment Agreement, your financial obligation to the school is for the full annual tuition as stated in the agreement. If your child withdraws, the Tuition Refund Plan will pay benefits (subject to its terms, conditions and limitations) to the school, which provides substantial assistance in meeting your financial obligation.