Annual Moving Up Ceremony recognizes children who are advancing to the next level in the fall including:
- Junior High students who are graduating,
- Upper elementary students moving to Junior High,
- Lower elementary students moving to Upper elementary,
- Primary students moving to Lower elementary,
- Toddlers moving into Primary classrooms.
Parents, friends and relatives are welcome to attend. This is a special tradition honoring the three-year cycle and the student’s transition from one level to the next. Students continually move from being the youngest, in the middle, and then become the leaders in their community.