Program Change Request Form
Program Change Request Form

For planning purposes, Greensboro Montessori School assumes a family’s Toddler or 3- or 4-year-old Primary student will maintain the same school-day schedule as they currently enjoy. For instance, if a student is currently enrolled in an Academic-Day program ending at 3 p.m., the School is planning for them to remain in an Academic-Day program for the upcoming school year. However, if a family’s needs are different and they would like to change their student’s program, either midyear or at the start of a new school year, a Program Change Request Form should be submitted to the Admission Office as soon as possible.

Please note, if your 3- or 4-year-old Primary student needs before- or after-school care (or both), please review our Extended Care (CASA) information and complete our online CASA registration.

I understand that changes to my child’s enrollment status are subject to availability. Upon approval of this Program Change Request, this document will become an addendum to my Enrollment Agreement with Greensboro Montessori School for the above-named student.

By typing my name below, I agree that it will be the electronic representation of my signature for all purposes when I (or my agent) use them on envelopes, including legally binding contracts - just the same as a pen-and-paper signature.

We understand that changes to our child’s enrollment status are subject to availability. Upon approval of this Program Change Request, this document will become an addendum to our Enrollment Agreement with Greensboro Montessori School for the above-named student.

By typing our names below, we agree that it will be the electronic representation of our signatures for all purposes when we (or our agent) use them on envelopes, including legally binding contracts - just the same as a pen-and-paper signature.