Our website provides a wonderful glimpse of our school community and the many benefits of a Montessori education, but nothing compares to the personal connection we build with our families and their children. We invite you to attend one of our upcoming Early Childhood Group Tours for a virtual tour of our Toddler and Primary classrooms, followed by an interactive conversation about Montessori education. If you’re unable to join us, we host Virtual Information Sessions daily at 9 a.m. You are also welcome to personally contact Rhea Egbert, our director of admission. We look forward to meeting you!
Early Childhood Virtual Group Tours
Virtual Information Sessions
Please follow the links below to register for one of our available virtual information sessions. To ensure a quality experience, we limit registration to one family per session and remove registration links once a session is booked. These sessions are also recommended for families considering Elementary or Middle School enrollment.
- Monday, November 30 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, December 1 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, December 3 at 9 a.m.
- Friday, December 4 at 9 a.m.
- Monday, December 7 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, December 8 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, December 10 at 9 a.m.
- Friday, December 11 at 9 a.m.
- Monday, December 14 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, December 15 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, December 17 at 9 a.m.
Before your information session, take a glimpse at campus life by visiting our Instagram page, or if you’re ready to apply, please visit our Admissions page to learn more about the application process. We are thrilled you’re interested in Greensboro Montessori School and look forward to meeting you.
2856 Horse Pen Creek Rd.
Greensboro, NC 27410