Our website provides a wonderful glimpse of our school community and the many benefits of a Montessori education, but nothing compares to the personal connection we build with our families and their children. We invite you to attend one of our Virtual Information Sessions for an interactive conversation about Greensboro Montessori School. Sessions are hosted daily at 9 a.m. You are also welcome to personally contact Rhea Egbert, our director of admission, at any time. We look forward to meeting you!
Virtual Information Sessions
Please follow the links below to register for one of our available virtual information sessions. To ensure a quality experience, we limit registration to one family per session and remove registration links once a session is booked.
- Monday, September 28 at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 30 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, October 1 at 9 a.m.
- Friday, October 2 at 9 a.m.
- Monday, October 5 at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 7 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, October 8 at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 14 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, October 15 at 9 a.m.
- Friday, October 16 at 9 a.m.
Before your information session, take a glimpse at campus life by visiting our Instagram page, or if you’re ready to apply, please visit our Admissions page to learn more about the application process. We are thrilled you’re interested in Greensboro Montessori School and look forward to meeting you.
2856 Horse Pen Creek Rd.
Greensboro, NC 27410