Program Election Form
Program Election Form

Please note, if your 3- or 4-year-old Primary student needs before- or after-school care (or both), please review our Extended Care (CASA) information and complete our online CASA registration.

I understand that upon submitting this Program Election Form, this document will become an addendum to my Enrollment Agreement with Greensboro Montessori School for the above-named student.

By typing may name below, I agree that it will be the electronic representation of my signature for all purposes when I (or my agent) use them on envelopes, including legally binding contracts - just the same as a pen-and-paper signature.

We understand that upon submitting this Program Election Form, this document will become an addendum to our Enrollment Agreement with Greensboro Montessori School for the above-named student.

By typing our names below, we agree that it will be the electronic representation of our signatures for all purposes when we (or our agent) use them on envelopes, including legally binding contracts - just the same as a pen-and-paper signature.