Waiver of Insurance for Payment Plan A
Waiver of Insurance for Payment Plan A

Greensboro Montessori School requires families using Payment Plans B and C to participate in the School’s Tuition Refund Plan (“TRP”) to assist them with tuition obligations in case a student must withdraw or is dismissed. Families using Payment Plan A are not required to participate in TRP as long as tuition has been paid in full in June preceding the upcoming school year. Nonetheless, Greensboro Montessori School strongly recommends all families, regardless of their elected Payment Plan, participate in TRP.

I have read the foregoing; have reviewed the Enrollment Agreement carefully; have read the Tuition Refund Plan brochure on the School’s website; and understand the effect of not participating in the Tuition Refund Plan. Nevertheless, I am electing to pay tuition in full in June preceding the upcoming school year and hereby decline to participate in the Tuition Refund Plan for the school year for my student(s) named in the above section of this Waiver of Insurance. I also understand that if tuition is not paid in full in June preceding the upcoming school year, I will be required to participate in the Tuition Refund Plan and will be charged accordingly, with no exceptions.

By typing may name below, I agree that it will be the electronic representation of my signature for all purposes when I (or my agent) use them on envelopes, including legally binding contracts - just the same as a pen-and-paper signature.

We have read the foregoing; have reviewed the Enrollment Agreement carefully; have read the Tuition Refund Plan brochure on the School’s website; and understand the effect of not participating in the Tuition Refund Plan. Nevertheless, we are electing to pay tuition in full in June preceding the upcoming school year and hereby decline to participate in the Tuition Refund Plan for the school year for our student(s) in the above section of this Waiver of Insurance. We also understand that if tuition is not paid in full in June preceding the upcoming school year, we will be required to participate in the Tuition Refund Plan and will be charged accordingly, with no exceptions.

By typing our names below, we agree that they will be the electronic representation of our respective signatures for all purposes when we (or our agents) use them on envelopes, including legally binding contracts - just the same as a pen-and-paper signature.