Greensboro Montessori School partners with Scholastic Book Fairs every fall and spring. All students in Primary and older have an opportunity to visit the Book Fair and purchase books during the school day. We prefer students do not bring cash to school. Instead, Scholastic Book Fairs has an eWallet payment option. Simply set up an account and have funds immediately available for your child to purchase books.
Set Up Your Child's eWallet
Follow these steps to set up your child's eWallet:
- Visit our Scholastic Book Fair homepage.
- Scroll to the "eWallet" section of the page, and click "Get Started."
- Review how it works, and click "Create eWallet."
- "Sign in" or "Register" with Scholastic Book Fairs. Note, if you have previously created an account, please use the same login information.
- Complete the form to set up an eWallet. Follow the prompts to fund your child's eWallet. (Note, after creating one eWallet, you may add others for additional children. Click "Manage My Funds" to visit the eWallet tab. Click the arrow in the bottom right to show your first child's full account, and click "+ Add eWallet.")
- If you have funds that your child(ren) did not use during a previous Book Fair, you will see an option to fund your eWallet with a "gift card." This "gift card" holds the balance from the last fair, and clicking that option will transfer the balance to your child's current eWallet.
- If you had a balance on multiple eWallets, the balances have been combined on this one "gift card," which will transfer to the new eWallet you create.
- Once complete, you may print a paper voucher for your child to bring to school, or we can look up your child's eWallet by their name.
Come to Our Book Fair
We look forward to welcoming students, parents, and family members at the following community shopping times.
- Tuesday, October 10: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 11: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, October 12: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, October 13: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday, October 15: 2 to 5 p.m.
If you are interested in volunteering at the Book Fair, please click here to sign up.
If you have any questions about the Book Fair, please don't hesitate to contact us.