A very Happy 2019 to you all! I wanted to send a personal note of thanks to each and every one of you for your contributions to our School. Whether you donate your time, your talent, or your treasure, every gesture is appreciated and celebrated.
As our children are busy doing their important work in their classes, the GMSCA is also doing our important work cultivating and supporting a vibrant and engaged parent community. Looking ahead, we will have many opportunities to get together to support our children, our faculty, and each other. Keep a look out for these upcoming events - we hope you'll find there's something for everyone!
- No matter how old your children are, everyone is welcome to attend any of our School's extraordinary stage productions. Upper Elementary just produced and performed "Back to Families Feudal," the 17th annual Fare Faire. Primary students will take center stage for their Winter Singalong on Friday, February 8 at 9 a.m., and Lower Elementary will celebrate customs from around the world in their Festival of Lights on Tuesday, March 5 at 6:30 p.m.
- On Friday, February 1, join us in the Gym from 4 to 7 p.m. for our second annual community volleyball tournament. Parents vs. staff vs. alumni vs. students will compete to see whose volleyball skills reign supreme..
- The GMSCA Basketball Jam is Saturday, February 9 from 9 to 11 a.m. This family-friendly event will offer plenty of games for kids, a three-point contest for adults, snacks for the whole family, and more.
- Later in February, we'll invite you to donate snacks for our teachers to enjoy between their parent-teacher conferences on Thursday, March 7 and Friday, March 8.
- Our next GMSCA Family Dinner is Monday, March 11. Join us anytime from 5 to 7:30 p.m. for a a casual, family-friendly dinner together at Cugino Forno.
- The Spring Community Garden Workday is on the books for Saturday, April 6 at 9 a.m. Come one, come all and enjoy the beauty, fun, and flavors of our blooming gardens.
- Join your fellow parents for a night out at the Green & White Bash on Saturday, April 13 in the Gym. This annual gala and silent auction promises to be a night to remember!
See you in our community, whether we're enjoying a student performance at school or breaking bread together at a local restaurant!
GMSCA Lead Coordinator